Our SDK uses the Standard Linux 2.4 as the base platform. Support for
ETRAX 100LX is fully¹ implemented in the standard Linux
kernel you find at http://www.kernel.org.
We provide the latest tested versions at our download site.
kernel includes ETRAX drivers for:
- Serial ports
- Parallel ports
- General Purpose I/O (GPIO)
- USB Host
Features regarding our Linux support:
- Linux with full MMU support
- Support for the standard glibc library
- Support for shared libraries
- Linux threads & POSIX threads are implemented
It is very easy to port an application that you already
have running on a Linux PC. We are using the same Linux kernel
(2.4) and the same glibc library.
We supply the latest tested kernel versions in our download
User documentation is available in the documentation
¹ Except SCSI drivers, which have not been ported to